This popular design features garden roses mixed with hydrangeas, lilies and oriental lilies- some of our most requested flowers! They are arranged with lush greens and in a clear glass vase.
Our flower selection varies each week. Our designers may need to make small substitutions to the flowers shown but will try to maintain the overall look and feel of the picture.
- Change vase water every other day (add flower food to the new water if available). All stems should be submerged.
- If your flowers came in a basket or other container with foam, add fresh water every day.
- Display your bouquet or flower arrangement in a cool, draft-free area.
- Avoid direct sunlight, which causes the flowers to die more quickly.
- Immediately remove dead or wilting leaves and stems.
- Recut your flower and foliage stems just before putting them back into new water.