A tranquil melody of blooms in shades of blue and cloud white will deliver your message of wishes for a cool and calm day. This beautifully designed floral arrangement of white roses, white lilies and shades of blue hydrangeas accented with lush greenery.
- Change vase water every other day (add flower food to the new water if available). All stems should be submerged.
- If your flowers came in a basket or other container with foam, add fresh water every day.
- Display your bouquet or flower arrangement in a cool, draft-free area.
- Avoid direct sunlight, which causes the flowers to die more quickly.
- Immediately remove dead or wilting leaves and stems.
- Recut your flower and foliage stems just before putting them back into new water.