A mixed sunflower arrangement with a dozen red velvety roses is sure to brighten anyone's day! Who wouldn't love this arrangement featuring big sunflowers, a dozen red roses and mixed assorted greens. Brightly color-blocked and perfect for any space that needs a pop of color, this gift brings the best of summer flowers indoors.
- Change vase water every other day (add flower food to the new water if available). All stems should be submerged.
- If your flowers came in a basket or other container with foam, add fresh water every day.
- Display your bouquet or flower arrangement in a cool, draft-free area.
- Avoid direct sunlight, which causes the flowers to die more quickly.
- Immediately remove dead or wilting leaves and stems.
- Recut your flower and foliage stems just before putting them back into new water.